Hi, This is a blog about Zula, Gideon, and Ari Zev. Check us out! Love, the Kids

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Halloween, 2010!


Happy Halloween, everybody!


This year I went trick or treating with a deviled egg, a fairy and Frida Kahlo. Do any of those costumes seem familiar, or is it just me?

 The devil seemed a little crazed, but luckily the fairy could handle him.


Ok, guys, let's get serious about this -- it's time to start getting candy.


Nice costumes, Sydney and Jake, but I really need to hit the next house.


Is no one hearing me? We need to get moving.



At last, progress.



Check it out-- Batman let me just help myself from his bowl!


Then we joined up with this jester...


...and that devil got a little out of control again.


Luckily we ran into a tiger and a princess who could help us.


Post-trick-or-treating, Zula and Kai reappeared.


Although maybe they were scarier without the costumes.


Best friends!


And look, we made good use of those pumpkins!










1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My name is Juniper Zula Rose. Juniper was a favorite of my daddy and mommy. My paternal grandma was Zula--born in Arkansas. My maternal grandma (and my mom's middle name) is Rose. I have a twin named Asher William. We were born October 15, 2010 and love being spoiled by my Grammy and Papa.
We don't know anyone else named Zula. How did your mommy and daddy pick your name?

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home