Hi, This is a blog about Zula, Gideon, and Ari Zev. Check us out! Love, the Kids

Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer Catch-up#2: Cousins!


There's more I haven't told you about my summer. Guess who was in this tree with me?



Noah and Zula! Here we are finding a caterpillar in Great Falls National Park.



Esther was with us, too, that day.



She knows all about hiking -- she's Swiss, after all!



Some deer ran right across our path!



Aviva was at Grandma's camp, but we spent a lot of time with her otherwise, doing things like eating popsicles, and creating a circus.



Guess who else visited? Ann, Will and Carissa! Here they are in front of our house for the 4th of July parade.



Wait, what's that?



I think Grandma sees it, too (but Ben and Aviva haven't seen it yet.)




It's a horse, riding right past our house! You don't see that every day!


I think Riley, Zula and Granddaddy liked it, too!



Almost as cool as these ruins we found back in Great Falls....

I also saw Lucas and Oliver this summer, but Mommy was too fried from driving alone with me and Zula to take a single picture. ) : Next time for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home