Hi, This is a blog about Zula, Gideon, and Ari Zev. Check us out! Love, the Kids

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Spring School Exhibitions



Hey, look at this, Gideon invited me to his class' Latin America Showcase!


First, I got to see what the big kids do in the rainforest they made.


I tried out all the specialized equipment.


Um, excuse me, Gid, I'm trying to work here.


There we go.


I think I see a rainforest animal! Oh no, that's Zula.


Next, it was time to sample the cuisine.


Hey, preK, this guacamole's not bad!


Later, I went upstairs for Zula's writing celebration.


I listened while Zula read her poem for the whole class.


And then joined Zula's table while they autographed each other's anthologies.


I'm pretty sure I fit right in.


Does anyone need me to sign their book?


Finally, a taker.


Here you go!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home