Hi, This is a blog about Zula, Gideon, and Ari Zev. Check us out! Love, the Kids

Friday, October 05, 2012

Georgetown Waterfront


Recently I spent some time at the new waterfront park in Georgetown with my buddies Anna,



Jack,


and Julia, who was visiting from her new digs in New York.



Julia taught me a little ballet.


Let me try...


I think I'm getting the hang of it!



The fountain in the park is fun to run through. Well, that's what I hear from people who can run, anyway.



Julia brought along her mommy, Kate.



And Jack and Anna brought their mom, Jennifer.



Now if I could just figure out how to throw this frisbee...





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great retelling of the day! You are a gifted storyteller. --JAJ (Jen, Jack, and Anna)

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home